For commercial use, contractors and large gardens of 1 acre and over.
• Stainless steel grade 304 can be used in most corrosive environments and near the coast (5km)
• Stainless steel grade 316 can be used in most harsh corrosive environments and on the coast .
• High in tensile strength
AISI 316 Stainless Steel
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 580 MPa (58kg/mm2)
Tensile Strength, Yield: 290 MPa (29kg/mm2)
Elongation at Break 50 %
AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 510 MPa (50kg/mm2)
Tensile Strength, Yield 215 MPa (21kg/mm2)
Elongation at Break 70%
• Heavy duty design
• Large location plates allow for increased tolerance
• Available with brass cable connectors (SGC13) or crimp lug connectors (SGC07)
• Mounting the gate contact bracket available. (EA-SGC07ZB/HDG)