Makita 18V Li-Ion Cordless Metal Cutter DCS553Z
The Makita 18V Li-Ion Cordless Metal Cutter DCS553Z LXT in Makpac Type 3 Case (Replaces DCS551ZJ).
- Electric brake.
- Soft start.
- LED job light.
- Brushless motor.
- Stainless steel base.
- Joist hook.
- On-tool storage for a hex wrench.
- A lock-off lever helps prevent accidental starts.
- Built-in dust collection box.
- Easy disposal – metal chip/dust can be thrown away by opening the cap of the dust box.
- Flat motor housing allows the tool to stand upright when changing blades.
- Compact, ergonomic design and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue.
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement.
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load conditions for optimum operation.
- Makpac Type 3 Case
Makita 18V Li-Ion Cordless Metal Cutter DCS553Z
This Makita 18V Li-Ion Cordless Metal Cutter DCS553Z is the upgrade to the DCS551 model and has a built-in dust box reducing the clean-up time and creates a safer working environment. The easy disposal of metal chip/dust can be thrown away by opening the cap of the dust box. It also features Automatic Torque Drive Technology. This means it automatically changes the cutting speed according to load conditions for optimum operation.
- High-performance brushless DC motor
- Automatic speed control adjusts relevant to loading
- Compact, ergonomic design and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Electric brake and soft start features
- Twin LED job light with pre-glow / afterglow functions
- Stainless steel base and joist hook
- On-tool storage for a hex wrench
- A lock-off lever helps prevent accidental starts
- Built-in dust collection box
- Easy disposal – metal chip/dust can be thrown away by opening the cap of the dust box
- Flat motor housing allows the tool to stand upright when changing blades
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- Voltage: 18v
- Blade Diameter: 150 mm
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- No Load Speed: 4200 rpm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 0°: 57.5 mm
- Net Weight: 2.8 – 3.1 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Vibration Cutting Metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 103 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 114 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)
Makita 18V Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Angle Grinder DGA458ZJ0 out of 5(0)
- Safety Paddle Switch
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Soft start feature
- Anti-restart function
- Electric brake
- Rubberized soft grip
- Automatic Speed Control: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- High power motor
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current
- Kickback user protection: Shuts down the tool to protect the user if rotation speed suddenly slow down (e.g. kickback)
Batteries & Chargers 18V Li-Ion
MAKITA 6.0Ah 18V Lithium Ion Battery BL1860B0 out of 5(0)
BL1860B 6.0Ah battery is compatible with ALL 18V Li-Ion tools.
- 40% lighter with 430% lifetime work volume compared to NiCd battery.
- Compatible with existing Li-ion 18V tools and chargers.
Makita 18V Cordless Impact Driver Drill DHP458ZK0 out of 5(0)
- Extremely powerful for heavy-duty applications.
- Enhanced dust-proof performance.
- Wider torque range of 1 – 10N.m in clutch mode.
- Best possible ergonomic handle for driver-drill applications.
- Variable Speed, Electric Brake, Reversing, Mechanical 2-Speed, Keyless Chuck, Torque Setting 21, Built-In Job Light, and Carry Case.
- Battery and charger sold separately.
Cordless Blowers, Fans and Vacuum Cleaners
Makita 18V Li-Ion Cordless Blower DUB183Z0 out of 5(0)
Makita is one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools on the market. The DUB183Z is an 18 V Lithium-ion cordless blower that has a long leaf blower nozzle with curved flat end enables comfortable use of the machine when standing in an upright posture.
- High/medium/low air volume settings
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides a comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain
- Variable speed control by trigger
- 1 x Makita DUB183Z blower
- 1 x Nozzle assembly
Makita 18V Li-Ion Driver-Drill DDF483ZJ0 out of 5(0)
Makita is one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools on the market. The DDF483ZJ is a brushless drill driver, a compact overall length of 162 mm. The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life. Variable two-speed (0 to 500 and 0 to 1,700 rpm) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. Mechanical two-speed gearing, a high-speed mode for speedy drilling in light-duty applications, and low-speed mode for heavy-duty applications requiring high torque. The brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 percent longer run-time per charge. Maximum capacity in steel 13 mm, wood 36 mm. Chuck capacity 1.5 to 13 mm.
- 1 x Makita DDF483Z
- 1 x Makpac case