Fence Scope multi tool pouch
Fence Scope Multi Tool0 out of 5(0)The Fence Scope is a 4 in 1 tool, which helps diagnose problems on your fence to optimize electric fence installation and ensure that the fence continues to operate at ideal levels.
There are four operation modes to select from:
• Fence Probe mode –quickly indicates the direction of a fence fault, showing the voltage and current
• Fence energy mode- accurately measures the output energy along the fence. This mode can be used to test the size of the shock the intruder will receive at any point along the fence by simulating the intruder. This helps to ensure that the voltage and the energy is sufficient along the entire fence to deliver an appropriate shock to the intruder.
• Fence scope mode –this can record and display wave forms of the electric fence pulse. Distortions in the wave form (wave shape) generally indicate that there are fence faults.
• Fence noise mode –this shows the amount of electromagnetic interference generated by the fence or energizer. This feature assists in finding cracked or broken insulators, sparks and shorts along the fence.
Pouch sold separately.
Display (LCD): 128 x 64 pixels, landscape orientation, 1bit/pix colour depth
Operating Temperature: -10 C to +50 C
Battery Type: 9V alkaline, 6LR6 / PP3, 50 hours typical battery life (without using backlight)
Size: 102 mm W x 50 mm H x 192 mm L
Weight: 298g (with battery), 251g (without battery)SKU: n/a
Stay & Lug Bracket 750mm HDG0 out of 5(0)
Stay & Lug Bracket 750mm HDG
The stays have a built in lug included. The stay is used to support the wall to brackets when there is a end or corner.
• Available in powder coated (PC) black and white or in a hot dip galvanised (HDG) finish.
• 600mm and 750mm lengths
• 600mm up to 6 wires bracket support
• 750mm up to 8 wires bracket support
Finish: Powder coated black or white
Hot dip galvanised
Diameter: 8mmSKU: n/a
Ferrules 6mm AISI304 Soft SS (50 pack)0 out of 5(0)
The ferrules are used to join and electrically connect cables and wires permanently. This is a high security wire connection because it cannot be removed.
- Stainless steel
- 6 mm used with stainless steel wires
- 50 in a bag
TANDEM RATEL(S) 3KW HD ELEC 46cm0 out of 5(0)
For commercial use, contractors and large gardens of 1 acre and over.
- 3kW Motor Heavy-Duty Electric Motor
- 55 Litres Grasscollector
- 460 mm cutting width
- Heavy Duty 46cm Bar Blade
- Steel Heavy Duty Contractor Chassis
- Twin bearings on each wheel
- Reinforced Handles
- Steel H/adjuster System
SQ 20*20*1.6mm Bracket0 out of 5(0)Nemtek brackets are made to a high standard to maximize security and ensure long life in the field. The level of security achieved is directly affected by the choice of bracket, the number of wires forming the electrical barrier, and the distance between the brackets. Nemtek offers a large range of brackets to suit most wall types and applications. They are made from steel and are finished in a high-quality outdoor powder coating, or are hot-dip galvanized for coastal conditions. Our factory can manufacture different types of designs and finishes on request.
• Straight and angled
• Multiple wire options; 6 wire (995 mm), 8 wire (1195 mm), or 10 wire (1395 mm) long
• Hot dip galvanized or hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated finish
• Associated insulator: Jurassic insulator slotted and non-slotted.
• Ideal for coastal use
Material: 20mm X 20mm X1.6mm
Finish: Hot-dip galvanized or hot-dip galvanized with powder coating
Colour powder coated: Back or WhiteSKU: n/a