Comp Spring Hybrid Black
Hybrid Nylon Tensioner with a compression spring and Mini Titan for 1.2mm Wires in Black Colour
Warning Sign Nemtek0 out of 5(0)Warning signs must be placed along the fence line to warn of the existence of an electrified fence. These must be placed at 10m intervals along the fence, at gate ways or whenever there is a change of direction. Wire clips on the warning sign reduce installation time.
• IEC 60335-2-76 compliant design
• Custom versions are available on request in both screen or pad print
Material: UV protected for long lifeSKU: n/a
Earth Spike HDG 1.2m (incl Clamp)0 out of 5(0)The galvanised earth spike or stake is used to earth the electric fence system. A minimum of 3 earth spikes must be knock into the ground near the electric fence at a minimum of 1.5 m apart. Connect these earth spikes to the energizer or the fence using the high tension insulated cable (HT). In areas where earthing conditions are bad you may be required to add a few more earth spikes/stakes along the fence line and connect these back to the energiser.
• Hot-dip galvanised with nuts and washers
• Available in both 1.0m and 1.2m lengths
• The double nut and washer allow for a good electrical connection with the HT cables
Earthing kit available, to be used in areas where the earthing conditions are poor. These kits include a conductive earth compound (EA-CEC)
Finish: Hot dip galvanised
Lengths: 10mm x 1.2mSKU: n/a
HT Cable Black 4 Core/100m Slimline0 out of 5(0)
The S-Series high voltage cable is used as a lead out cable from your energizer to the fence and for all other insulated high voltage transmissions. These high voltage cables can be used with all the Nemtek galvanised wires. They are available in single core or multi core contraction.
• Slimline designed for ease of installation and an aesthetically pleasing look
• Cable is made up of tinned copper stranded wires for more flexible and ease of use
• The multi core S-Series reduces installation time
Material: UV stabilised double insulated
Tinned copper stranded wiresSKU: n/a
Solid Stainless Steel Wire0 out of 5(0)Solid stainless steel offers a higher resistance to corrosion environments and a longer life span on the fence. The 316 grade is the wire of choice for highly corrosive coastal areas.
• Stainless steel grade 304 can be used in most corrosive environments and near the coast (5km)
• Stainless steel grade 316 can be used in most harsh corrosive environments and on the coast .
• High in tensile strength
AISI 316 Stainless Steel
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 580 MPa (58kg/mm2)
Tensile Strength, Yield: 290 MPa (29kg/mm2)
Elongation at Break 50 %
AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 510 MPa (50kg/mm2)
Tensile Strength, Yield 215 MPa (21kg/mm2)
Elongation at Break 70%SKU: n/a
Spring Hook SS Modulus/Jurassic0 out of 5(0)
Spring Hook SS Modulus/Jurassic
- The Modulus and Jurassic hooks are used with the spring tensioners to tension the wire on a 3 way corner/end Modulus post. These hooks are also used with the Jurassic insulator.
- Stainless Steel