Bosch Professional High Pressure Washer GHP 5-65 X
Bosch GHP 5-65 X Professional Pressure Washer 160 Bar
Engineered and manufactured to the same high standards as the Bosch Blue power tool range, the hose-reel equipped GHP 5-65 X is a pressure washer designed to meet the demands of professional users and commercial facilities.
Easily manoeuvrable thanks to its telescopic handle and compact size, the GHP 5-65 X has large rubber wheels suitable for the rough terrain commonly encountered on job sites and industrial environments. A side-mounted holster allows the machine to be wheeled around the site with it’s lance attached and helps keep the work area clear from clutter when in a parked position. Although designed primarily as an upright machine for ease of mobility, the GHP 5-65 X can also be operated in a horizontal orientation which provides it with optimum stability suitable for use near stairs or slopes. With a weight of 25kg including accessories, the pressure washer is at the lighter end of the professional market and can be transported and loaded easily in vehicles and trailers.
Delivering up to 160 bars of water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 520 litres per hour, the GHP 5-65 X is fitted with a top mounted hose reel which provides maximum speed and convenience when starting or finishing pressure washing tasks as well as keeping the 10 metre hose tucked away during storage or transport. The hose is constructed from reinforced rubber for a strength and durability which is mirrored in the anodised aluminium pump, steel pistons, and 2400w induction motor at the heart of the machine. An integrated water filter helps to keep the internal components clean for a long lifetime (an additional external filter is also recommended), while an AutoStop function automatically switches off the motor and pump when they do not need to be active, reducing unnecessary wear and saving energy during idle periods.
Supplied with an adjustable 3-in-1 lance and trigger gun, the GHP 5-65 X is ready for a wide range of professional pressure washing tasks right out of the box, and can be easily adapted for specialist applications by mounting additional accessories via the gun’s screw connector coupling. As well as taking water from a hose connection, the self-intake function allows the pressure washer to alternatively draw water from pressureless bodies of water such as butts and tanks, making the GHP 5-65 X a superbly versatile and efficient industrial cleaning tool.
Please note that when drawing water from outside sources it is important that the water is clean and that an external filter is used.
Features & Benefits:
• Aluminium anodised pump with stainless steel pistons for high power and long lifetime
• Automatic motor & pump stop function: reduces electricity & water consumption
• Metal telescopic handle ideal for transport and space saving storage
• Can be used in a horizontal or vertical orientation
• Large rubber wheels suitable for rough terrain
• Self-priming: can draw water from external water sources
• Integrated water filter protects internal components from waterborne debris
• 10 metre hose reel for streamlined operation, transport & storage
• Max. pressure: 160 bar
• Rated power: 2400 w
• Operating pressure: 130 bar
• Max. inlet temperature: 50 °C
• Cable length: 5 m
• Hose length: 10 m
• Material (hose): Reinforced rubber hose
• Weight (without accessories): 24 kg
• Delivery volume: 485 l/h
• Max. flow rate: 520 l/h
• Pump system: Wobble plate
• Pistons: Steel
• Motor type: Induction
• Lance: Adjustable 3-in-1 lance (stainless steel)
• Vibration emission value ah: 1.8 m/s²
• Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²