Dremel 9100-21 Forti-Flex Stationary Flex Shaft Precision Rotary Tool
SKU: 9100-21 Forti-Flex
- High powered 300W motor for optimal performance
- Variable speed 0-20.000 RPM for better control
- High torque at lower speed ranges – for precision projects where high power is needed with lower RPM’s
- The foot pedal allows hands-free speed control
- Robust long life Flex Shaft, with a patented system to reduce rotation heat and increase its lifetime
- Exchangeable precision handpiece through ‘click’ system
- Easy change of accessories through the drill-bit chuck
- Ultimate precision through low collet run-out
- Variable shank diameter 0.3 – 4.0mm, suitable for all high quality Dremel accessories
Dremel® Moto-Saw MS20-1/5
The Dremel Moto-Saw MS20-1/5 is a compact and easy-to-use scroll saw for making detailed cuts in different materials. With its range of different saw blades, the Dremel Moto-Saw can handle many different materials easily. Thanks to its detachable fretsaw, it can be used not only stationary but in-hand anywhere. This user friendly scroll saw is not only easy to store and set-up, but also easy to operate. The Dremel Moto-Saw is the most user-friendly scroll saw.
The Dremel Moto-Saw MS20-1/5 has a detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the workpiece. It has also auto tensioning quick change™ mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning. Dremel Moto-Saw contains variable speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials. Fast clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces. Dust port adapter keeps the line of sight clear and workspace clean. Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect the performance of the tool.
12 MONTHS DREMEL WARRANTYSKU: MS20-1/5